All users (“Users”) of AvesCloud (“We”, “Our”) services, are bound by our Terms of Services stated in this page. Users are required to comply with all Terms of Services stated in this page in full, as well as any additional policies / terms of services updated from time to time. Violation of these policies can result in warnings, account suspension, account termination and/or legal actions, depending on the severity of the violation.
- Users may not use AvesCloud facilities and capabilities to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any illegal activity, or to conduct any other activity which infringes on the rights of AvesCloud or any third parties.
- Users’ account at AvesCloud may not host or handle material that contains nudity, pornography, adult material, obscenity, discriminatory/hate propaganda, “warez”, cracks, hacking-related material, material which promotes the illegal distribution of software, or any material that results in reasonable and legal-based complaints from other users or third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Users may not upload or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others. This includes the unauthorized transmission of copyrighted text, images, music, programs, trade secrets or other confidential and proprietary information, trademarks, service marks or trade names used in an infringing manner.
- Users may not upload or transmit any information which is libelous or defamatory, or which violates or infringes on any right of privacy of any person.
Interference with Service
- There shall be no attempt to gain unauthorized access to AvesCloud systems or accounts, disrupt service or network connectivity, misuse our facilities, or create fraudulent accounts.
- In the event that any viruses or destructive elements are discovered/detected or furnished with any content, the Users will use their best efforts upon learning that such situation exists, to immediately eliminate the virus or destructive element. Users are required to notify AvesCloud as to the existence of such virus or destructive element immediately upon discovery thereof, and AvesCloud reserves the right to take any steps necessary to eliminate the virus or destructive element and to be reimbursed by the Users for its costs relating to any such commercially reasonable steps.
Web Hosting Prohibited Usage
- All of AvesCloud’s web hosting packages, including standard Web Hosting and SSD Web Hosting, prohibits the usage of :
- Video / Audio Streaming
- File Storage Server
- Backup Server
- Download Server
- If Users wishes to display video / audio in their website, kindly use 3rd party services such as YouTube and embed the player in the website.
- If Users wishes to allow download at their website, kindly use 3rd party services such as MediaFire, Dropbox to host the file and display hyperlink in the website.
- This prohibited usage only applies to web hosting packages and does not apply to VPS, Dedicated Server or any higher packages.
Emails Marketing / Newsletter / Spamming / Prohibited Usage
- The use of AvesCloud hosting servers as the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of unacceptable messages is prohibited. In addition, no hosted domain or hosting server may be listed in any unacceptable message. The use of AvesCloud hosting servers to send or relay such messages is also prohibited.
- AvesCloud defines “unacceptable message” to be any mass message in any medium, whether solicited or unsolicited, which results in complaints from recipients of that message. Transmission of, or soliciting the transmission of, any “unacceptable message” will result in suspension of service until which time as complaints cease, or the immediate termination of all services without refund, at our discretion.
- Any Users who is repeatedly flamed/mail-bombed or attracts such behavior will have his or her services terminated.
- AvesCloud strictly forbids any form of email marketing, newsletter, spamming, email blasting or any other similar activities on ALL of the services provided, including shared web hosting, VPS, or dedicated server. Customers who requires such features are advised to seek for 3rd party email marketing service providers.
- AvesCloud mailing list services are provided for use as regular communication tool only, and may not be used to distribute unsolicited email. All users on a list must have personally subscribed to that list and are able to unsubscribe from that list at any time.
- AvesCloud services are provided for end users only. No sub-hosting or resale of any services, for fee or for free, is permitted without the express written consent of AvesCloud.
- CGI, FreeCGI, SSI, Miva, PHP, database services, and other CPU-intensive features utilize server CPU-time which is drawn from a common pool shared by all users on a particular system. Any site which monopolizes the CPU, causes disruption of service, or negatively impacts server performance will not be allowed. AvesCloud reserves the right to immediately terminate any harmful CGI process.
- Any account which, due to extraordinary resource utilization, negatively impacts other Users, will be required to reduce resource utilization, or move to a dedicated server environment.
- AvesCloud will perform daily backup on all shared hosting accounts, and will keep for the last 3 backups. And these backup is mainly for internal usage. Data restoration service is free for the first time of request by Users, and RM 40.00 for each subsequent time.
- Under special circumstances where the system/program crash and require data restoration due to design flaws, bugs, etc., AvesCloud will provide such restoration service at no cost to Users.
- Our System backups are made daily. No guarantees are made of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the integrity of these backups.
- Shared Hosting accounts that exceeding 10 Gigabytes in total storage space will automatically be removed from our backup system.
- AvesCloud respects Users’ privacy, and will not sell or trade the names and addresses of its Users under any circumstances. AvesCloud does not list Users and respective details in any publicly available directory. AvesCloud reserves the right to provide contact information upon request in matters relating to potential legal action, flagrant abuses, as required by law, or when appropriate contact information can not be found on the Users’ website.
- There are numerous federal, state and international laws regulating the use of the Internet. AvesCloud will not hesitate to initiate criminal prosecution and/or cooperate with government agencies relating to misuse of AvesCloud services or systems.
Refusal of Service
- AvesCloud reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at its sole discretion.
Promotional Services and Prices
- AvesCloud may cancel specials or promotions at any time for any reason. Prices are subject to change at any time, and prices are only guaranteed for the initial period of prepayment.
AvesCloud Terms of Services
AvesCloud reserves the right to update this Terms of Service at any time for any reason.
Rev. 23 Dec 2019